If you notice air (or a "sputtering") in your waterlines, following these steps:
- Turn OFF the master air valve on the incoming line BEFORE the VistaClear system.
- Turn OFF the water inlet valve on the VistaClear system (see diagram below).
- Open the drain valve on the VistaClear system.
- Open the air inlet valve on the VistaClear and depressurize the system by allowing the air and water in the system to go to the drain.
- Once no more air is coming out, turn OFF the air inlet valve on the VistaClear system.
- Close the drain valve on the VistaClear system.
- Turn ON the water inlet valve and allow the pressure gauge build to 40psi.
- Go to each operatory and run each line until no air comes through (no more sputtering is present).
If air returns to the waterlines after following the steps listed above, the VistaClear system is not causing the issue, since the master air valve is off. Inspect the waterlines from the VistaClear to the operatories, as air might be intruding after the system.